Dr. Uttama Savanayana
Minister of Information and Communication Technology
- Ph.D., Management 1990 School of Management, University of Massachusetts-Amherst, U.S.A.
- M.B.A., Finance & International Business 1984 Kellogg School of Management, Northwest University, U.S.A.
- B.Sc., Electrical Engineering 1982 Brown University, U.S.A.
- 2013 : Executive Director, Thailand Future Foundation
- 2012 : Independent Director, Chairman of Audit Committee and Member of Good Governance Committee, Big C Super Center Public Co., Ltd.
- 2011 : Director and Chairman of Investment Committee, Dhipaya Life Insurance Public Co., Ltd.
- 2011 : Independent Director and Member of Compensation Committee, KT ZMICO Securities Co., Ltd.
- 2011 : Member of the Risk Management Committee, National Science and Technology Development Agency
- 2015 - Present: Minister of Information and Communication Technology
- 2015 (Jun. 1 – Aug. 16): President, Bangkok University
- 2015 (Jun. 1 – Aug. 16): Member of the Board of the Trustees, Bangkok University
- 2013-2015: Member of the Board of Executives, Bangkok University
- 2007-2015: Managing Director, Thai Prosperity Advisory Co., Ltd.
- 2013-2015: Executive Vice President for Business Development and Special Projects, Bangkok University
- 2012-2013: Executive Vice President, Bangkok University
- 2009-2012: Vice President for International Affairs, Bangkok University
- 2005-2006: Vice Minister, Ministry of Commerce
- 2003-2005: Vice Minister, Prime Minister’s Office
- 2001-2003: Advisor to Minister, Ministry of Finance